NEW BOOK SERIES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES & CHRONIC DISEASES
Our publisher Sovereign Language Press has now merged with Sovereign Education Media to bring you a lot more variety and valuable content. Sovereign Education Media has published the first volume of a new series for people with disabilities and chronic diseases
Disabled World Travels
Do you feel inspired or intimidated when you think about traveling? Have you or a family member experienced the run-around or felt that you were ignored in the past when you traveled? Do you still want to travel but feel that your disability limits you?
This education series is loaded with travel tips that will improve the way you plan your next trip. The author discusses in each chapter some of the problems with specific disabilities and then reveals the solutions so you can have a more successful travel experience locally or to more exotic locations. There are also helpful resources and forums that connect you to other travelers with disabilities and chronic diseases.
Some of the specific disabilities discussed in the first volume include tips for the visually impaired, hearing impaired, wheelchair accessible solutions, traveling with mobility issues, traveling with oxygen, traveling with medication, and so much more. Additional series will include information on arthritis and numerous disabilities and chronic health conditions.
Here are some of the Benefits:
- Learn how to save $$ and have your personal assistant travel for free
- Hearing and users now enjoy increased clarity with speech
- Be informed and have less stress with travel preparations
- Low vision travelers experience increased visual acuity
- Discover how to enhance your lip-reading and listening skills
- Easier wheelchair travel with less fatigue
- Never run out of oxygen when traveling
- Learn how to swap and rent accessible homes worldwide
- Join a free club that will deliver your luggage to your destination